Transport and Traffic Engineering LaboratorY
The LICIT (Laboratoire d'Ingénierie Circulation Transports) is an IFSTTAR / ENTPE joint research laboratory.
The LICIT has two main missions:
- Teaching (which is very important because of its status as a joint research unit with an engineering school).
The team is composed of 12 permanent researchers & Post-Doc and 8 PhD students and divided into 2 Thematic Groups (TGs) that work on the following topics:
- Dynamic Road Traffic Modeling and Control
- Towards multi-scale, multicriteria and multimodal traffic models
- Coupling traffic models with emission models (noise and GHG)
- Innovative traffic data collection
- Real-time traffic state estimation and prediction
The LICIT also has a modelling background and works with LWR models, Kinetic models, Stochastic models and Multisource Data Fusion.
Contact : anne-christine.demanny(at)ifsttar.fr
25, avenue François Mitterrand
Cité des Mobilités
F-69675 Bron Cedex
Tel. : +33 (0)4 72 14 24 70
Rue Maurice Audin
F-69518 Vaulx-en-Velin Cedex
Tel : +33 (0)4 72 04 77 10